Your gifts are holy.
They fuel work that sets our city free.
Thank you for your partnership in these tough economic times.
May God bless you as much as you have been a blessing!
- $50 membership gift provides basic office supplies like paper, ink cartridges, and phone bills.
- $75 maintains web-based communications (e-newsletter, blog, website).
- $100 provides a new NY Faith & Justice banner for events and rallies.
- $150 Pizza dinner for one Conversation for Change circle for 5 weeks.
- $250 enables us to host one Faith Leaders for Environmental Justice Breakfast.
- $500 allows us to purchase 5 “flip” video cameras for interns and volunteers to capture the stories of people practicing Just Love in 2010 and Oaks of Righteousness rising up in our city!
- $2000 enables a full redesign of our website!
- $3200 purchases three new HP desktop computers for our office. For the past three years everyone has had to provide their own laptop. We’re at the stage now where we really need a self-contained office.
- $4000 allows us to mount a YouTube Video campaign to aid the coming Immigration Reform push of Spring ‘10.
- $5000 provides Faith-Rooted Organizing training for NY Faith & Justice interns, volunteers, and board.
- $10,000 helps launch Conversations for Change in the South Bronx, Central / East Harlem, or East New York.
- $10,000 helps us dedicate organizers to our Food and Climate Justice initiatives.
- 2 gifts of $25,000 allows our executive director to dedicate 100% of her time to the work of movement building in New York.
And of course there are new initiatives we can take on for sums greater than these.
There are many ways you can give to the work of NY Faith & Justice. Our work depends on volunteers. Pitch in and donate a few hours a week to do data entry or file some files. Donate artwork (paintings, photographs, posters) to help our office space tell the story of our mission. Or join a committee or a team of organizers and be our hands and feet across the city. And if you live upstate and have a heart for immigration reform, you can help us organize there!